Nation Max Takeover:
Creative Indigenous Innovation Challenge
Creatives Indigenous by Native Max takes creative Indigenous entrepreneurs from the starting line to start-up status and beyond through an array of accelerator programs and more.
This 6-week program is for Native makers, artists, innovators, and visionaries looking to disrupt the status quo and put Native creativity at the forefront of the creative business world.
In the challenge, you’ll work and connect with world-class Native business mentors, collaborate with a cohort of like-minded Native creatives, and engage in an intensive, hands-on program.
The outcome? You’ll get the expertise to:
- Hone in on a business idea
- Make a sustainable business plan
- Launch into new markets (local and world-wide)
- Get the perfect pitch to raise financing
- Find mission-aligned investors
- Connect with a network of like-minded entrepreneurial experts and collaborator
Challenge 2022 Dates:
- Application deadline — September 16th
- On-boarding — October 5th and 6th
- Online Kick-off Event — October 10th
- Class Meetings — October 10th thru November 4th
- Deep Dive — November 10th and 11th
- Online Pitch Event — November 11th
Interested in future programs? Click here to get updates
Questions? Contact us