Creative Startups LABS are ideal for:
- Creative entrepreneurs with an idea, ready to take the next step to action.
- Pre-revenue startups working on customer development.
- Startups newly entering the marketplace.
Creative Startups Lobo Labs is for New Mexico based students interested in entrepreneurship. Whether you are taking your first steps in building a new venture, or excited by the idea of someday launching a startup, this program is for you. Students will:
- Receive course credit - 6 credit hours from UNM Credit with EASY transfer options available!
- Gain mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
- Meet people who share your passion for startups and creative ventures
During the intensive program, you will focus on identifying a market entry strategy, pursuing early customers, and creating a minimum viable product. Concepts including customer discovery and development, business formation and structures, cash flow projections, and creating a sales pipeline are covered.
Lobo Labs is a for-credit class being offered by UNM’s Innovation Academy powered by Creative Startups, a leading startup accelerator for creatives. The program consists of two components: The intercession course (August 14-18th, 2017) will supercharge entrepreneurs through business concepts and strategy; the 2017 8-week Fall Semester class will work on moving ideas through development stages resulting in an action-ready startup.
For more info visit our LABS Info page.
Creative Startups hosts LABS in partnership with ecosystem leaders.
Regional leaders seeking to build pre-accelerator programs for idea-stage startups can work with our team to build a LABS program tailored for your region. Interested in learning more? Contact us directly!