March 1, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Whether you are taking your first steps in building a new venture, or excited by the idea of someday launching a startup, this program is for you.
This program is for University students interested in entrepreneurship.
- Receive course credit - 6 credit hours from UNM Credit with EASY transfer options available!
- Network with leading startups and entrepreneurs
- Mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
- Peer learning environment
- Intensive program focused on identifying a market entry strategy, pursuing early customers, and creating a minimum viable product.
Lobo Labs is a for-credit class being offered by UNM’s Innovation Academy powered by Creative Startups, a leading startup accelerator for creatives. The program consists of two components both hosted at UNM Rainforest Building in Albuquerque, NM:
1) Intercession course (August 14-18th, 2017) will supercharge entrepreneurs through business concepts and strategy
2) 2017 Fall Semester Friday classes will work on moving ideas through development stages resulting in an action-ready startup.
Applications close May 7th, 11:59pm MST