- Have a global experience by working and studying in 5 different countries (UAE, Hong Kong, Spain, Uruguay, USA and Kuwait). Also part of some solid global networks such as 500Startups, Endeavor, Wayra, HKUST and ESADE.
- CEO and co-founder of fishfishme.com, an online platform to help people find and book fishing charter boats around the world, since 2012. A 500Startups company, raised more than $1.5M from local and global investors.
- CFO and Cofounder of BangBangLab (2011-2012, Barcelona, Spain)
- Three years of work experience in Asset Management (Private Equity) (2007-2010, Kuwait)
- UX Designer Certificate from General Assembly (2016, San Francisco, CA)
- MBA at HKUST (2010-2012, Hong Kong)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Kuwait University (2002-2007, Kuwait)
- Founder of StartupQ8, a blog and monthly event to help building a startup community in Kuwait
- Won 1st place for the best e-commerce website in Kuwait (KFAS Awards 2015)
- Won 3rd place at Asia Venture Challenge Business Plan Competition (2011, Thailand)